Photo Mechanic Plus > Feature Requests

Undo possibilities

(1/2) > >>

JCamborde:
As I'm exploring PM6/PM6+ in the same time, because switching from Media Pro, so I sometimes try actions I supposed to be what I want but the result is not what I hoped (in part by an other handicap: my english in not sufficiently efficient to understand some technical new words for me).
So I go to the "undo" action, to try to go back, but very often, it's not active. So I must found another way to erase the wrong action and it's sometime very boring and/or difficult.
Could it'll be possible to have "Undo" near all the time active?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: JCamborde on October 22, 2019, 03:18:21 AM ---As I'm exploring PM6/PM6+ in the same time, because switching from Media Pro, so I sometimes try actions I supposed to be what I want but the result is not what I hoped (in part by an other handicap: my english in not sufficiently efficient to understand some technical new words for me).
So I go to the "undo" action, to try to go back, but very often, it's not active. So I must found another way to erase the wrong action and it's sometime very boring and/or difficult.
Could it'll be possible to have "Undo" near all the time active?

--- End quote ---

Probably not, no.  What specific operations are you doing that you need to undo?

-Kirk

Soizic:
+1

JCamborde:
It seems to me that it's a frequent problem, with setting colour/rating as ingest images, for exemple,  as ... I can't remember exactly because is seems too often to me in general and certainly more acute in my learning period of PM6+  ;~)

JCamborde:
Just at this moment: a wrong "remove from catalog": NO UNDO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version