Photo Mechanic > Support

Issues with latest version of PM in combination with MacOS Catalina

(1/2) > >>

LarsSmook:
Experience a few issues since the latest version in combination with MacOS Catalina.

1. Ingesting images gives duplicates since this version even while 'Incremental Ingest: copy new photos only' is checked.
2. Sometimes a get blanc files with a red filename. A restart of PM fixes this.
3. New photos does not automatically shows
4. Crops made in Lightroom of Photoshop are not longer visible in the contact sheet

Maybe it's possible to downgrade to the previous version?

cheers,
Lars

Kirk Baker:
Lars,

--- Quote from: LarsSmook on November 13, 2019, 08:06:07 AM ---Experience a few issues since the latest version in combination with MacOS Catalina.

1. Ingesting images gives duplicates since this version even while 'Incremental Ingest: copy new photos only' is checked.
2. Sometimes a get blanc files with a red filename. A restart of PM fixes this.
3. New photos does not automatically shows
4. Crops made in LR of PS are not longer visible in the contact sheet
--- End quote ---

I assume that "LR of PS" is really meant to be "LR or PS"?

--- Quote from: LarsSmook on November 13, 2019, 08:06:07 AM ---Maybe it's possible to downgrade to the previous version?

--- End quote ---

Of course you can.  All of the previous releases are listed here: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?board=15.0

I would invite you to try this build instead as it addresses the issues reported in the 3889 build:

https://www.camerabits.com/download/PhotoMechanic6R3954.dmg

It is likely to be released today as an official release.

-Kirk

LarsSmook:
Downloaded the latest version... will try it later on today... Already found something strange i've seen before. I have two shortcuts on my desktop which PM doesn't understand. Have seen this in one of the first versions of 6 before.

sebatataru:
Hello,

maybe it's not a proper issue, but some help is needed.
i'm using the latest version of Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 3954 (158b808) with the Catalina 10.15.1 (19B88)
i couldn't find how to set Lightroom as the standard Editor, when i press command+E it pops up Preview, and no Edit with option.

thanks

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: LarsSmook on November 14, 2019, 02:03:40 AM ---Downloaded the latest version... will try it later on today... Already found something strange i've seen before. I have two shortcuts on my desktop which PM doesn't understand. Have seen this in one of the first versions of 6 before.

--- End quote ---

Photo Mechanic does not resolve aliases.  Those appear to be aliases.  This is expected.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version