Author Topic: Freezing when opening contact sheet  (Read 1410 times)

Offline surahbelle

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Freezing when opening contact sheet
« on: November 23, 2019, 07:07:54 PM »
I am running MacOS Catalina version 10.15.1 Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 3954 (158b808)

PM has been freezing each time I try to open a new contact sheet and I have to Force Quit. I use the program regularly, about 4 times a week for the past six months, and today is the first day I've had trouble. The folder I am trying to open is on an external hard drive with 387 GB available, not sure if that matters. I upgraded my OS and PM to see if that was the issue, this was no help. Wondering if you can help me!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Freezing when opening contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 06:36:42 PM »
I am running MacOS Catalina version 10.15.1 Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 3954 (158b808)

PM has been freezing each time I try to open a new contact sheet and I have to Force Quit. I use the program regularly, about 4 times a week for the past six months, and today is the first day I've had trouble. The folder I am trying to open is on an external hard drive with 387 GB available, not sure if that matters. I upgraded my OS and PM to see if that was the issue, this was no help. Wondering if you can help me!

For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2800 option 2

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]