Author Topic: Video Training  (Read 5178 times)

Offline Hydester

• View Profile
    • Hotel Resort Photography
Video Training
« on: April 12, 2007, 01:36:30 AM »
Hi

Having just posted a comment about what great feed-back you guys give it occurs to me that you might save yourselves a lot of time answering questions from dingbats like me if you made freely accessible video training modules.

We are all busy & reading through manuals is not for all.

I for one got myself quickly acquanted with Adobe Lightroom through a morning of watching online video training. I'm sure the guys at  www.lynda.com might be interested....or you could do it yourselves.

It would help to evangelise the great aspects of PM and I'm sure it would reduce your work-load on these forums.

Or how about a keen user of PM having a bash at it ? Someone out there must fancy becoming the PM guru and maybe making a buck or two into the process ?

Stephen

Offline Hydester

• View Profile
    • Hotel Resort Photography
Re: Video Training
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 01:51:50 AM »
Further to my own post I feel you should have a big perma-link to a) The Quick-start manual and b) The full manual

Both these documents are actually quite difficult to find both here on the forums website & on the Camera Bits website

I feel that you should have a major link called "Manuals" on the forums homepage where you have the "Support",  "General Discussion", "Feature Requests",  "Announcements" and "Code Replacements"

What d'ya reckon ?

Stephen