Author Topic: colored IPTC Fields  (Read 1931 times)

Offline lamiche

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
colored IPTC Fields
« on: November 25, 2019, 04:19:50 AM »
Hello everyone

Just a question... I'm working for 3 different clients as a stringer/photojournalist...each of them want me to write in specifics IPTC fields the caption, location, date, key words, copyright and so on...
would like to know if, with PM, we can colored these IPTC fields (with red one for client A, yellow for client B and green for client C) ? will help me not to miss something or make a mistake...
don't find anything for now :/

Thanks a lot
cheers

Vincent

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: colored IPTC Fields
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 07:40:19 AM »
Vincent,

Just a question... I'm working for 3 different clients as a stringer/photojournalist...each of them want me to write in specifics IPTC fields the caption, location, date, key words, copyright and so on...
would like to know if, with PM, we can colored these IPTC fields (with red one for client A, yellow for client B and green for client C) ? will help me not to miss something or make a mistake...
don't find anything for now :/

No, no such feature exists in Photo Mechanic at this time.

-Kirk

Offline lamiche

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 12:13:56 AM »
Thanks Kirk !
Don't you think it will be useful / practical and easy (for you and PM Team) to set up ? Any chance...? ;)

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 08:43:08 AM »
Thanks Kirk !
Don't you think it will be useful / practical and easy (for you and PM Team) to set up ? Any chance...? ;)

No, not likely.  What I'd rather see is a script-based validation system that you could run on your images and it would tell you what is missing.  Much more flexible and effective.

-Kirk