Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

Wrong date after loading an IPTC template

(1/1)

aeschi:
Dear all,

I just realized that I get sometimes a wrong IPTC date when I load an IPTC template (XMP file) with a specific date set.
What I foud out is the following: I clear the IPTC template. When the field Date is set to Capture Time and I load the external IPTC template then the date is set to 16.10.2017. When the field Date is set to Date then I get the right date, e.g. 30.11.2019.

Any ideas? Is this a bug?

I work with Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 3954 (158b808) on a MacBook Air (early 2015) and Catalina 10.15.1.

Regards,
Markus

Kirk Baker:
Markus,

--- Quote from: aeschi on November 30, 2019, 02:37:46 AM ---I just realized that I get sometimes a wrong IPTC date when I load an IPTC template (XMP file) with a specific date set.
What I foud out is the following: I clear the IPTC template. When the field Date is set to Capture Time and I load the external IPTC template then the date is set to 16.10.2017. When the field Date is set to Date then I get the right date, e.g. 30.11.2019.

Any ideas? Is this a bug?

I work with Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 3954 (158b808) on a MacBook Air (early 2015) and Catalina 10.15.1.

--- End quote ---

Please post your "external IPTC template".  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your file.

Thanks,

-Kirk

aeschi:
Thank you, Kirk. See attached file.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: aeschi on December 02, 2019, 01:02:33 PM ---Thank you, Kirk. See attached file.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the sample file.  I'm able to reproduce the bug and I'm working on a fix.

-Kirk

Kirk Baker:
Please get the new Photo Mechanic 6 build 4150: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=13046.0

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version