Author Topic: Applying star and color labels in Preview mode  (Read 1387 times)

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
Applying star and color labels in Preview mode
« on: March 14, 2020, 08:58:22 AM »
At some point in time I noticed that the star and color application buttons disappeared from the preview screen. I could recover them by restarting PM 6 (build 4155). I had just read about the preview crop command (P) and had started using it. I later discovered that the preview crop button (P) clears these buttons; not just from images with a crop but all images. Is there a reason for these buttons going away? I feel that they should be available regardless of whether or not you are previewing the crop or the behavior should not persist for uncropped images.

Dave Roth

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Applying star and color labels in Preview mode
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 09:01:37 AM »
Dave,

At some point in time I noticed that the star and color application buttons disappeared from the preview screen. I could recover them by restarting PM 6 (build 4155). I had just read about the preview crop command (P) and had started using it. I later discovered that the preview crop button (P) clears these buttons; not just from images with a crop but all images. Is there a reason for these buttons going away? I feel that they should be available regardless of whether or not you are previewing the crop or the behavior should not persist for uncropped images.

Exit the 'Crop Preview Mode' when you're done looking at a crop.

-Kirk