Author Topic: Can I fit images to box but...?  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Slon619

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Can I fit images to box but...?
« on: May 23, 2020, 04:00:27 PM »
Hello!

I cant find is there is a possibility fit images to maximum size, but do not enlarge small images while export files?

For example i have 5500px long images in contact sheet, but same time some images that i`ll crop and they could be 2000 or less when i am export them, i d like to downscale all my final images to not bigger than 3500  to reduce file size (editors ask me to keep 3-5mb file size), but i d prefer to do not enlarge small i think that is pretty strange when small 1500px upscaled picture is sales as true 3500px. There is a possibility in Lightroom, and every time i need to use it but is this possible to do in PM??

Regards,

Sergei

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Can I fit images to box but...?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 07:45:38 PM »
Sergei,

I cant find is there is a possibility fit images to maximum size, but do not enlarge small images while export files?

For example i have 5500px long images in contact sheet, but same time some images that i`ll crop and they could be 2000 or less when i am export them, i d like to downscale all my final images to not bigger than 3500  to reduce file size (editors ask me to keep 3-5mb file size), but i d prefer to do not enlarge small i think that is pretty strange when small 1500px upscaled picture is sales as true 3500px. There is a possibility in Lightroom, and every time i need to use it but is this possible to do in PM??

No, there is no option to do what you're asking for.

-Kirk