Author Topic: Rescan Contact Sheet When Preview Closes  (Read 1443 times)

Offline ejatpa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Rescan Contact Sheet When Preview Closes
« on: August 05, 2020, 11:34:56 PM »
Windows 10
PM Version 6. Build 4851

When I am tagging using the Preview window with the option selected in the Preferences for "Rescan Contact Sheet When Preview closes"  I am expecting that the files displayed on the contact sheet will reflect only the untagged images if the "untagged" option is chosen on the contact sheet.  However, that is not the case until I select the "/" key and rescan the file.  Then, the contact sheet reflects the option chosen, in this case, untagged.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding what the "Rescan Contact Sheet When Preview Closes" is supposed to do.  However, it seems it should automatically accomplish the "/" function.  Is this correct?

Thanks

EJ

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Rescan Contact Sheet When Preview Closes
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 09:06:50 AM »
EJ,

Windows 10
PM Version 6. Build 4851

When I am tagging using the Preview window with the option selected in the Preferences for "Rescan Contact Sheet When Preview closes"  I am expecting that the files displayed on the contact sheet will reflect only the untagged images if the "untagged" option is chosen on the contact sheet.  However, that is not the case until I select the "/" key and rescan the file.  Then, the contact sheet reflects the option chosen, in this case, untagged.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding what the "Rescan Contact Sheet When Preview Closes" is supposed to do.  However, it seems it should automatically accomplish the "/" function.  Is this correct?

Sounds like a bug to me.

-Kirk