Author Topic: Open Contact Sheet menu going to wrong location  (Read 1275 times)

Offline jz25

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Open Contact Sheet menu going to wrong location
« on: August 05, 2020, 01:32:56 PM »
I’m on a MacBook Pro running MacOS 10.14.6 and PhotoMechanic 6.0 build 4538.

For years whenever I would choose Open Contact Sheet, it would default to whatever place I had most recently navigated to in PhotoMechanic. For example, if I had just copied pictures to a newly created folder and then chose Open Contact Sheet, it would open that new folder where I had just copied photos moments before. This was very convenient.

Then I changed to a new laptop and now when I choose Open Contact Sheet it defaults to whatever location I was at last time I chose Open Contact Sheet. So now if I copy pictures to a new folder and then choose Open Contact Sheet, instead of being right at that new folder, I’m at some location from last week. The menu item Open Recent also doesn’t have the new folder location.

I realize this is a minor problem, but it’s annoying and I would love to get back to the convenience of the previous behavior.

My wife recently upgraded her laptop, but her navigation still works the way it always has.

I can’t find a setting in preferences for this. Any suggestions?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Open Contact Sheet menu going to wrong location
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 02:25:51 PM »
It's a bug that was fixed in the latest build which you can read more about here (as well as download it) :

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=13425.0

Please download and install.

-Kirk