Author Topic: Cannot try PM+  (Read 2014 times)

Offline guill69f

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Cannot try PM+
« on: October 09, 2020, 11:43:03 PM »
Hi,

I have a Mac with Mojave, on which I have PM5, PM6, and since yesterday the fresh PM+.
When i start PM+ i get the options Quit, Buy or Register and the message that my limited trial period expired on 1/14/2020. That must be probably because at some point in time i installed and tried a beta version.
Isn't it possible to give a try to the latest PM+ when beta have been tested? If it is, how can i do that? thanks!

Guillaume

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Cannot try PM+
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 06:32:52 AM »
Guillaume,

I have a Mac with Mojave, on which I have PM5, PM6, and since yesterday the fresh PM+.
When i start PM+ i get the options Quit, Buy or Register and the message that my limited trial period expired on 1/14/2020. That must be probably because at some point in time i installed and tried a beta version.
Isn't it possible to give a try to the latest PM+ when beta have been tested? If it is, how can i do that? thanks!

There's an unfortunate bug in the initial release of Photo Mechanic Plus that does not allow someone who had ran a Trial in the past.  We will release a new build soon that addresses that problem.  But in the meantime here is a workaround:

When you see the trial expired dialog, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Quit button.  Then on the next dialog that asks you to wait for help from a Camera Bits representative, click the OK button.  Then it will ask you if it is OK to go online and start a Trial.  Click Yes and follow the prompts and your Trial will begin.

-Kirk

Offline guill69f

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot try PM+
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 08:33:53 AM »
fantastic. I'm all set. thanks