Photo Mechanic > Support

capture time sorting

(1/2) > >>

malsalah:
Hello There,
I have Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 19749 (20d085a),
I recently purchased Nikon Z5, used it today on a wedding along with two Nikon D750's, which all where synced using the time from www.time.gov

Uploaded my images and tried to sort them in Photo Mechanic, in capture time order. 

kept all the Nikon Z5 images on top of folder and sorted other two cameras.
Any reason why it didn’t sort the Nikon Z5 images with the rest?  I checked for update but none to update.

Please advise...Thank you

malsalah:
i am using OS 10.13.6 High Sierra

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: malsalah on October 10, 2020, 10:45:30 PM ---Hello There,
I have Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 19749 (20d085a),
I recently purchased Nikon Z5, used it today on a wedding along with two Nikon D750's, which all where synced using the time from www.time.gov

Uploaded my images and tried to sort them in Photo Mechanic, in capture time order. 

kept all the Nikon Z5 images on top of folder and sorted other two cameras.
Any reason why it didn’t sort the Nikon Z5 images with the rest?  I checked for update but none to update.

--- End quote ---

Probably because the Nikon Z5 came out after the last build of Photo Mechanic 5 and it isn't recognizing the images produced by the Nikon Z5 properly.  It should work fine in Photo Mechanic 6.  You can try a free trial of PM6 and see if it solves your problem.

https://store.camerabits.com/downloads

-Kirk

malsalah:
Thank you...coincidently I downloaded the plus and still was not able to sort, I will download the 6 and try it, hoping it works.  Any idea when will have the update on photo Mechanic 5 for the Nikon Z5?

Thank you again

malsalah:
So I downloaded the 6 and tried sorting my images,  It  did the same thing, only put the Nikon Z5 on the top and the reset were sorted properly after the Nikon Z5 images. what else can I do to sort them correctly.

Please advise...Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version