Author Topic: Selection counter inaccurate after selection swap (CMD+O)  (Read 1343 times)

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Selection counter inaccurate after selection swap (CMD+O)
« on: November 04, 2020, 08:40:18 AM »
I just noticed this error before upgrading to latest version. Upgrade did not solve it.

When I select 6 out of 10 photos in a PM Contact Sheet I see the correct number of photos in the bottom left counter.

When I reverse the selection with CMD+O that swaps selection/non selection the counter in the bottom left doesn't get updated the first time still showing 6 selected instead of 4 that is actually shown selected.
Pressing CMD+O again swaps both the selection and the displayed counter, but they are out of sync  - so it keeps showing the wrong number whenever swapping the selection.

I'm using Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 5260 (0666e52) with OSX Mojave with 10.14.6 (18G103).
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Selection counter inaccurate after selection swap (CMD+O)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 09:23:55 AM »
I just noticed this error before upgrading to latest version. Upgrade did not solve it.

When I select 6 out of 10 photos in a PM Contact Sheet I see the correct number of photos in the bottom left counter.

When I reverse the selection with CMD+O that swaps selection/non selection the counter in the bottom left doesn't get updated the first time still showing 6 selected instead of 4 that is actually shown selected.
Pressing CMD+O again swaps both the selection and the displayed counter, but they are out of sync  - so it keeps showing the wrong number whenever swapping the selection.

I'm using Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 5260 (0666e52) with OSX Mojave with 10.14.6 (18G103).

Thanks for the info.  I'll look into it.

-Kirk