Author Topic: Color Filter Defaults  (Read 1461 times)

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
Color Filter Defaults
« on: November 12, 2020, 11:56:41 AM »
I have set my color class filter default to "unchecked" with two colors selected. This way I can see all the images when I open the contact sheet and apply my default color class selections by simply clicking the check box. However, the contact sheets always open with the check box applied, requiring me to uncheck it to see all my images. To me, "default" should mean what the contact sheet initially opens to - including the status of the check box, which is what happens when "restore default" is applied in the right click menu. This occurs both in PM 6 build 5260 and PM 6 Plus build 5277, which I just downloaded as a trial. (Windows 10 version 2004)

D Roth

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
Re: Color Filter Defaults
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 06:14:56 AM »
Any comment on this?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color Filter Defaults
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 06:29:26 AM »
Dave,

I have set my color class filter default to "unchecked" with two colors selected. This way I can see all the images when I open the contact sheet and apply my default color class selections by simply clicking the check box. However, the contact sheets always open with the check box applied, requiring me to uncheck it to see all my images. To me, "default" should mean what the contact sheet initially opens to - including the status of the check box, which is what happens when "restore default" is applied in the right click menu. This occurs both in PM 6 build 5260 and PM 6 Plus build 5277, which I just downloaded as a trial. (Windows 10 version 2004)

That appears to be a bug that we'll have to fix.  Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

-Kirk