Photo Mechanic > Support

Cropping bug. Black lines on edges. PM6

(1/4) > >>

kvazar21:
After applying a crop to photo (no difference through saving or sending to FTP), 1 pixel black lines may appear in the final photo on the edges (often on the top). I noticed that сhance of meeting this bug increases if you rotating crop frame, using "sharpen" or "fit to box" option.

We checked this bug on:
PM 6.0 build 3889 on Win 10
PM 6.0 build 5378 on MacOs Catalina

both are subject to this bug

Also we tried "edit photo with" function with the same photos that was saved by PM with black border and it's opening in Photoshop without any unwanted black pixels.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: kvazar21 on November 23, 2020, 02:49:34 AM ---After applying a crop to photo (no difference through saving or sending to FTP), 1 pixel black lines may appear in the final photo on the edges (often on the top). I noticed that сhance of meeting this bug increases if you rotating crop frame, using "sharpen" or "fit to box" option.

We checked this bug on:
PM 6.0 build 3889 on Win 10
PM 6.0 build 5378 on MacOs Catalina

both are subject to this bug

Also we tried "edit photo with" function with the same photos that was saved by PM with black border and it's opening in Photoshop without any unwanted black pixels.

--- End quote ---

Can you give me an image with a crop on it and a screenshot of the Save As settings that reproduce the problem?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your files.

Thanks,

-Kirk

kvazar21:
Is it Ok? do you see crop frame?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: kvazar21 on November 23, 2020, 08:12:15 AM ---Is it Ok? do you see crop frame?

--- End quote ---

I can see the problem even in your first image.  What I need is an original file, with a crop set on it and the Save As settings such that when I save the image with the crop applied, I get the problem to occur for me.

Thanks,

-Kirk

kvazar21:
in previous message a sent you original with crop frame. in this message i attached file that was saved from this crop frame. i'm understand you right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version