Author Topic: PM 4.5 Windows stationary pad problem  (Read 2815 times)

Offline fearless

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM 4.5 Windows stationary pad problem
« on: April 21, 2007, 12:51:54 AM »
upgraded to 4.5 and stationary pad will not display properly.  Fields are missing.  I e-mailed support with a screenshot of the stationary pad as it appears for me.  I havent received an answer.   Problem is am in middle of a big show and cannot benefit from the captioning capabilities.  Tried to re-install version 4.3 and it wont operate.  Windows XP.  HELP! 

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.5 Windows stationary pad problem
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:01:45 AM »
upgraded to 4.5 and stationary pad will not display properly.  Fields are missing.  I e-mailed support with a screenshot of the stationary pad as it appears for me.  I havent received an answer.   Problem is am in middle of a big show and cannot benefit from the captioning capabilities.  Tried to re-install version 4.3 and it wont operate.  Windows XP.  HELP! 

I have addressed this issue in a development build.  Contact me privately by clicking on my name to the left of this message and I will get you a link to download a pre-release.

If you want to revert back to 4.4.x or 4.3.x, then do a complete uninstall of 4.5, followed by an install of the prior version.

-Kirk