Author Topic: PM6 deactivations problem  (Read 2159 times)

Offline simurg_s

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM6 deactivations problem
« on: December 23, 2020, 02:01:14 PM »
Hi. My PM5 license was activation on three computers with Mac OSX. Next, I upgrade OSX to Catalina and upgrade PM5 to PM6. This time I replacement one computer and deactivate PM6 license on older, but during activation PM 6 on new notebook a message appears - you have three computers activated. I think three PM5 are activated. What I need to do so that diactivated

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM6 deactivations problem
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 08:39:43 PM »
Hi. My PM5 license was activation on three computers with Mac OSX. Next, I upgrade OSX to Catalina and upgrade PM5 to PM6. This time I replacement one computer and deactivate PM6 license on older, but during activation PM 6 on new notebook a message appears - you have three computers activated. I think three PM5 are activated. What I need to do so that diactivated

I have sent you a personal message with a license key that will get you going until our support folks return from their holiday break.

-Kirk

Offline Jeff1

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 10:27:48 AM »
I have used all 3 activations on my license of P/M 6 (2 macBooks and 1 Windows) but I'm sure I read a message somewhere in the forum on deactivations that it is allowed to download a 4th activation (MackBook) before deactivating the PM 6 on my windows desktop pc. However during attempting to download a 4th P/M 6 on my new MacBook M1 I was given notice that all my 3 activations had been used and it was not possibly to continue to download a 4th activation ????? assistance required please.   

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 10:30:20 AM »
I have used all 3 activations on my license of P/M 6 (2 macBooks and 1 Windows) but I'm sure I read a message somewhere in the forum on deactivations that it is allowed to download a 4th activation (MackBook) before deactivating the PM 6 on my windows desktop pc. However during attempting to download a 4th P/M 6 on my new MacBook M1 I was given notice that all my 3 activations had been used and it was not possibly to continue to download a 4th activation ????? assistance required please.

Please see my reply from your other thread and get in touch via phone or email using the contact information listed in my other post: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=14777.msg72722#msg72722