Author Topic: Edit Photos Not working  (Read 1174 times)

Offline PauloBMB

• View Profile
Edit Photos Not working
« on: December 25, 2020, 02:47:28 PM »
There are a couple of problems I have been facing, first, I can not drag files from PM to capture one, so I try selecting all the files and pressing Ctrl+E and that opens the import dialog box from my capture one catalog, but only a couple of the files I had selected would show. So I tried selecting one image at a time and pressing Ctrl+E for each one, which would carry all the images to the import dialog box but when I hit the import only one is imported. I tried copying the files to a new folder and importing directly from there bypassing PM and that works, so it is not a problem with C1 apparently.
I am using win 10,  PM build 5438 and Capture One 21.

Thanks for anyfeedback.

Paulo

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Edit Photos Not working
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 03:05:08 PM »
Paulo,

There are a couple of problems I have been facing, first, I can not drag files from PM to capture one

Why?  What is preventing the drag and drop?

so I try selecting all the files and pressing Ctrl+E and that opens the import dialog box from my capture one catalog, but only a couple of the files I had selected would show. So I tried selecting one image at a time and pressing Ctrl+E for each one, which would carry all the images to the import dialog box but when I hit the import only one is imported.

If there is a list of several files in C1's import dialog box yet it doesn't function, isn't that an indication of a problem with C1 and not PM Plus?

-Kirk