Author Topic: PM Classic Plus export  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Dewcal

• View Profile
PM Classic Plus export
« on: January 21, 2021, 06:37:25 AM »
Hi,

Am just trying this for exporting images to the web and was wondering if it is possible to incorporate a "favicon"?  If yes, how may it be done please?

Also, is there a "mail to" contact link that can be used?

TIA
Dave

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM Classic Plus export
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 09:27:17 AM »
Hi Dave,

Am just trying this for exporting images to the web and was wondering if it is possible to incorporate a "favicon"?  If yes, how may it be done please?

It does not. You will need to create the favicon separately.

Also, is there a "mail to" contact link that can be used?

You can include your contact information in the page Title or Footer fields, or in the image captions.

-Jerry

Offline Dewcal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 10:51:43 AM »
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the reply. I may not have expressed my queries correctly.  I already have a "favicon" created and am struggling to see how it can be incorporated into the PM classic Plus web pages. I was wondering if the built-in script can call for its use.  I will assume not.

I already have put my contact details in the footer but was wondering if there was a "mail to" box such that if anyone clicks on it, their email client opens etc.. Again I will assume not.

Thanks again.
Dave

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 11:34:57 AM »
I was wondering if the built-in script can call for its use.  I will assume not.

Not currently. It won't be difficult to add this to a future build.

I already have put my contact details in the footer but was wondering if there was a "mail to" box such that if anyone clicks on it, their email client opens etc.. Again I will assume not.

You can add the HTML Email Tag to the Title field under the Images section, then check the box to "Allow HTML text formatting". Then format it like so:
Code: [Select]
<a href = "mailto:abc@example.com?subject = Feedback&body = Message">
Send Feedback
</a>

It's not exactly what you're looking for but it should create a clickable link to bring up the client's email application.

-Jerry

Offline Dewcal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 12:19:46 PM »
Thanks Jerry,

Be nice to see a favicon in a future release.

Thanks for confirming use of HTML - I admit to not having seen this option!  Will put in the mailto link.

Thanks again.

Dave