Author Topic: Problem with the Structured Keywords Panel  (Read 1669 times)

Offline FlyingLeopard.ch

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Flying Leopard
Problem with the Structured Keywords Panel
« on: January 26, 2021, 09:18:57 AM »
Everything works fine in PM but as soon as I use the Structured Keywords Panel for the first time my Preview Window disappears into the background when I try to click on it. I need to double-click on the image in the Browse Window to bring it back to the foreground. But as soon as I click somewhere else outside PM (like on the desktop or any other open window/program) and click again on the Preview Window in PM it disappears again. Very frustrating and it takes a lot of unnecessary time to double-clicking on images that are already open. It doesn't matter if I am in the Navigator, the Organizer or Favorites tab. When closing PM and starting again everything is fine...until I use the Structured Keywords Panel again  >:(

Hopefully someone could help me. I tried to upload a video showing the problem on my screens. But it does't worked.

Sorry about my bad English; I am from Switzerland

Regards,
Erich
www.FlyingLeopard.ch Aviation and Wildlife Photography

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Problem with the Structured Keywords Panel
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 09:26:07 AM »
Erich,

Everything works fine in PM but as soon as I use the Structured Keywords Panel for the first time my Preview Window disappears into the background when I try to click on it. I need to double-click on the image in the Browse Window to bring it back to the foreground. But as soon as I click somewhere else outside PM (like on the desktop or any other open window/program) and click again on the Preview Window in PM it disappears again. Very frustrating and it takes a lot of unnecessary time to double-clicking on images that are already open. It doesn't matter if I am in the Navigator, the Organizer or Favorites tab. When closing PM and starting again everything is fine...until I use the Structured Keywords Panel again  >:(

Hopefully someone could help me. I tried to upload a video showing the problem on my screens. But it does't worked.

Sorry about my bad English; I am from Switzerland

Not a problem, I understand you well.  What OS are you running?

-Kirk

Offline FlyingLeopard.ch

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Flying Leopard
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 10:45:20 PM »
Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2
www.FlyingLeopard.ch Aviation and Wildlife Photography

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 09:05:50 AM »
Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2

Thank you, we'll look into fixing the problem once we can reproduce it.

-Kirk