Author Topic: Anyone else have the issue where the Delete key only works occasionally?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Naftoli

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Running PM Version 6 build 5404
when selecting a bunch of pictures to delete, if I press the delete key on the keyboard it only sometimes works.. (outside of pm the delete key works fine)
I have to instead right click and choose option to delete from the dropdown menu..

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Running PM Version 6 build 5404
when selecting a bunch of pictures to delete, if I press the delete key on the keyboard it only sometimes works.. (outside of pm the delete key works fine)
I have to instead right click and choose option to delete from the dropdown menu..

If you have a selection of more than one image, the delete key alone does nothing.  Command-delete works for a single item or a selection of many items.  Delete alone works for only a single selection.

We made it work that way a long time ago (one of several single item shortcuts) but having to explain it makes that decision sound really dumb.  Command-delete is a bit of a stretch for some people.

-Kirk

Offline Naftoli

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
sorry I did not specify, I'm on PC, the delete key Does work to delete multiple items, however it seems when selecting multiple items (more than 30) many times the delete key does not do anything..(need to right click and select "delete" from the dropdown)