Photo Mechanic > Support

Build 5716 bug ?

(1/3) > >>

hsaphoto:
Hello at PM,

one of my colleague (not so fluent in english) updated his PM6 to v.5716 this morning and since then his .CR2 files are corrupted on tag or color class change. He can't open his files in PS.

He will later send my screen grabs as he is on an assignent now. 

I did send him via WeTransfer v.5560 I had on my hd, hopefully he can install it on top of v.5716.

Thanks,

Hugo

photojournalist,
La Presse, Montreal, Canada.
www.lapresse.ca

Kirk Baker:
Hugo,

--- Quote from: hsaphoto on March 26, 2021, 07:47:53 AM ---one of my colleague (not so fluent in english) updated his PM6 to v.5716 this morning and since then his .CR2 files are corrupted on tag or color class change. He can't open his files in PS.

He will later send my screen grabs as he is on an assignent now. 

I did send him via WeTransfer v.5560 I had on my hd, hopefully he can install it on top of v.5716.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately your colleague's experience has been confirmed by others.  We have pulled the 5716 build.  The old build can certainly be reinstalled.

All of the builds are accessible here: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?board=15.0

-Kirk

IanCharles:
It was also on .NEF files too in case you weren't aware.

I've reinstalled Build 5660 which has worked fine.

hsaphoto:
Thank you Kirk for the follow up, hope you can fix this without too much trouble.

Re-installing a prior build worked without a hitch.

HSA

Kirk Baker:
Ian,

--- Quote from: IanCharles on March 26, 2021, 01:12:55 PM ---It was also on .NEF files too in case you weren't aware.

I've reinstalled Build 5660 which has worked fine.

--- End quote ---

It affected any TIFF-based RAW file.  NEF, CR2, DNG, etc.

A fix is in the works, but we're going to seed the build out to outside testers before the next release.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version