Author Topic: Progress bar for send eMail (Windows)  (Read 1162 times)

Offline MrSaiman

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Progress bar for send eMail (Windows)
« on: May 15, 2021, 07:07:45 AM »
I bought PM6 over a year ago. Unfortunately I still work with PM5. Sending the pictures directly from the program is just too beneficial for me. Unfortunately, many customers still need the pictures by email. Now a dispatch from PM6 is already possible and works for me too. Unfortunately there is no way to see how far the shipment is or whether it has already been completed. At home with a fiber optic cable, the whole thing is also no problem. However, when I work outside and the pictures, for example. It is often difficult to broadcast during a soccer game. Fast internet is not always available. So it happened to me that I packed up and the mails weren't completely sent. Even a green or red mark whether all mails are out would be of great help here. Of course, a progress bar would be even better to see how far you are. Please please bring something like this to PM6, I would love to use it.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Progress bar for send eMail (Windows)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 12:02:10 PM »
I bought PM6 over a year ago. Unfortunately I still work with PM5. Sending the pictures directly from the program is just too beneficial for me. Unfortunately, many customers still need the pictures by email. Now a dispatch from PM6 is already possible and works for me too. Unfortunately there is no way to see how far the shipment is or whether it has already been completed. At home with a fiber optic cable, the whole thing is also no problem. However, when I work outside and the pictures, for example. It is often difficult to broadcast during a soccer game. Fast internet is not always available. So it happened to me that I packed up and the mails weren't completely sent. Even a green or red mark whether all mails are out would be of great help here. Of course, a progress bar would be even better to see how far you are. Please please bring something like this to PM6, I would love to use it.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll file a feature request on it.

-Kirk