Author Topic: address book for e-mailing out in Windows 10  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Bones

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
address book for e-mailing out in Windows 10
« on: May 19, 2021, 04:19:35 AM »
Hi Support,  Is it possible to access address book listings when using windows 10 as the operating system.  I have address books generated by Thunderbird and it is a pain in the proverbial at the moment because I can't seem to find a way of going through these address books and selecting the address to use to e-mail out to my clients.   Thanking you in advance for reading this post.  Best regards John Skelton.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: address book for e-mailing out in Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 04:35:06 AM »
John,

Hi Support,  Is it possible to access address book listings when using windows 10 as the operating system.  I have address books generated by Thunderbird and it is a pain in the proverbial at the moment because I can't seem to find a way of going through these address books and selecting the address to use to e-mail out to my clients.

No, not at this time.

-Kirk

Offline Bones

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: address book for e-mailing out in Windows 10
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 09:31:34 AM »
Well this is clearly an issue that needs addressing urgently.  I thought I was going loopy when I could not find an address list button.  For your information I can open up in Windows 10 my Mozilla Thunderbird address book as a separate window and drag and drop an address from the list into the address field in Photo Mechanic e-mail pop up window.  What is a pain in the proverbial is I have to clean away the notes in front of an address and the final closing bracket, before the e-mail can be sent....................  Regards  John Skelton in exile.