Author Topic: Upload to Smugmug with Watermark  (Read 2023 times)

Offline PauloBMB

• View Profile
Upload to Smugmug with Watermark
« on: July 08, 2021, 06:38:27 PM »
Hi,

Is there a way to apply a watermark to my images when uploading to smugmug? Or do I have to Save as a new file applying watermarks, upload the those new files?

This is what I am trying to do, maybe there is a better way to do it. I will be shooting a dance recital, 2 full days, due to covid situation it is not going to be a live show, they will record it for youtube presentation later on. Since I am going to have some time between acts I will be able to change my card folder name to reflect a code replacement that will sort all the pictures on ingest into the right act folder, witch I want to upload as a proof galleries to my smugmug as a fast as possible. But I need to upload those images with watermarks across the images so the parents can choose images that I will process and deliver. Since I live in Brazil I can not use smugmug printing services , shipping cost and import taxes make it impossible.

I would appreciate any suggestions,

Thanks

Paulo

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Upload to Smugmug with Watermark
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 09:26:34 AM »
Hi Paulo,

Is there a way to apply a watermark to my images when uploading to smugmug?

Yes. In the SmugMug File Uploader dialog there is a Watermark that you can enable under the Image Processing section. You will need to use the Saved as JPEG option for the Watermark to be applied to the files being sent.

HTH,
Jerry

Offline PauloBMB

• View Profile
Re: Upload to Smugmug with Watermark
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 09:16:01 PM »

Yes. In the SmugMug File Uploader dialog there is a Watermark that you can enable under the Image Processing section. You will need to use the Saved as JPEG option for the Watermark to be applied to the files being sent.

Thanks Jerry,

I can not believe I missed that!! I missed the side bar and was under the impression that all I could do was select the galleries (screen grab attached). Feeling really dumb right now!