Author Topic: preview can I customize the info details ? Hide some panels and thumbnails strip  (Read 2162 times)

Offline judas

• View Profile
Hi

may i customize the info panel in the preview mode additing and removing some exif data (green arrow)?
there are + and - but don't let me to customize the values/items to show

and may I hide for example task crop zoom , i would like to have only exif data and instogram ?

and hide the film thumnails strip ?
could be taken in consideration ?
thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
may i customize the info panel in the preview mode additing and removing some exif data (green arrow)?

Yes. Edit->Settings->Set Info Text...  You can add and remove labels/variables.  I suggest making a snapshot (the button with the lightning bolt) so that you can switch between settings depending on your needs.

and may I hide for example task crop zoom , i would like to have only exif data and Histogram ?

Using the triangles to the left of each section expands or collapses the items.  The is no way to remove them entirely.

It can be resized/collapsed by dragging the bar that separates the thumbstrip from the preview pane(s).

Overall Preview documentation: https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48001144384-the-preview-window

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline judas

• View Profile

Yes. Edit->Settings->Set Info Text...  You can add and remove labels/variables.  I suggest making a snapshot (the button with the lightning bolt) so that you can switch between settings depending on your needs.

and may I hide for example task crop zoom , i would like to have only exif data and Histogram ?

Using the triangles to the left of each section expands or collapses the items.  The is no way to remove them entirely.

It can be resized/collapsed by dragging the bar that separates the thumbstrip from the preview pane(s).

Overall Preview documentation: https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48001144384-the-preview-window

HTH,

-Kirk
Hi Kirk
It can be resized/collapsed by dragging the bar that separates the thumbstrip from the preview pane(s)..
yes , but have a shortcut to hide would be even better

seeing photo mechanics is the best image browers and more ever made why don't add the possibility to show only images ?
and about resizing , why don't add resize by MB ?
I have 44 Mega pixel photos , i would resize to 8Mp and some time at 4Mp , it's really useful & comfortable
sometime i need to upload several photos ,and i use some freeware to rezie at x Mega pixels

thanks Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.

HTH,

It can be resized/collapsed by dragging the bar that separates the thumbstrip from the preview pane(s)..

seeing photo mechanics is the best image browers and more ever made why don't add the possibility to show only images ?

https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48000317837-keyboard-shortcuts-windows

Scroll to the "Preview Window Shortcuts"

Full screen mode (toggles): f

Restore from full screen mode: r

I have 44 Mega pixel photos , i would resize to 8Mp and some time at 4Mp , it's really useful & comfortable
sometime i need to upload several photos ,and i use some freeware to rezie at x Mega pixels

You're using two different terms MB and MP.  Which do you want?

-Kirk

Offline judas

• View Profile

HTH,

https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48000317837-keyboard-shortcuts-windows

You're using two different terms MB and MP.  Which do you want?

-Kirk
Hi Kirk
I want to mean megapixel MP
by the way ,have an option to show only images is not considered or taken into consideration?
thanks Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
by the way ,have an option to show only images is not considered or taken into consideration?

Press 'f', please.  It should hide the tools panel on the right side, and hide the thumbnail strip.  Additionally, pressing F11 will put the preview window into a 'full screen' mode where the preview image will be even larger.

-Kirk

Offline judas

• View Profile
Hi Kirk
I mean in the Contact sheet , because i have mostly images but some video too
for the best image brower ever made (and more) , weird there is no option to select which files should be showed in the Contact sheet

thanks Kirk
ps resize by mega pixel , would be really cool

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.

I mean in the Contact sheet , because i have mostly images but some video too
for the best image brower ever made (and more) , weird there is no option to select which files should be showed in the Contact sheet

OK, you have me confused.  I thought you were always talking about the Preview window.  That's how this thread started.

Perhaps it would be better for you to have a single issue in each post so that we can keep things clearer.

-Kirk