Author Topic: is there a way/option to reduce organizer font size and gui?  (Read 1749 times)

Offline judas

• View Profile
Hi

is there a way/option to reduce organizer font size and gui ?

thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: is there a way/option to reduce organizer font size and gui?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 09:14:54 AM »

No.  You can resize its width on both platforms.  On Windows you can undock the pane and resize it in both dimensions.

Can you post a screen shot so that I can see if there is something unusual about its appearance, please?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline judas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 11:07:44 PM »

No.  You can resize its width on both platforms.  On Windows you can undock the pane and resize it in both dimensions.

Can you post a screen shot so that I can see if there is something unusual about its appearance, please?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot.

Thanks,

-Kirk
Hi Kirk
Can you post a screen shot so that I can see if there is something unusual about its appearance, please?
may i know what there is unusual?
what should do updated ?
a video , a full screen of the program , what is it unsual?
if you tell me , i could provide you what do you need , i don't remember if i have take the screenshot from w7 or 10
thanks Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 12:41:02 PM »
if you tell me , i could provide you what do you need , i don't remember if i have take the screenshot from w7 or 10

Just a screenshot of the entire Photo Mechanic Plus main window.  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot.

Thanks,

-Kirk