Author Topic: IPTC Edit Lists Disappear  (Read 1212 times)

Offline timcowie

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
IPTC Edit Lists Disappear
« on: August 05, 2021, 07:05:38 PM »
PM 6.0 - iMac OS 11.5.1

When I open my IPTC Metadata Template, I have numerous saved lists for keywords, city, location, states, etc. etc.  Not sure what has happened, but all of my saved lists have disappeared.  Used the similar lists from my laptop and imported them into my desktop PM and despite the hassles, imported most of the lists and had them in my dropdown menus again.  So I thought.  It was fine until I quit PM and opened it again and they were lost.  Tried searching the forum but couldn't find a solution.  Not sure if a file is missing, not pointed at the right location, etc.  Help!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: IPTC Edit Lists Disappear
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 08:36:44 PM »
PM 6.0 - iMac OS 11.5.1

When I open my IPTC Metadata Template, I have numerous saved lists for keywords, city, location, states, etc. etc.  Not sure what has happened, but all of my saved lists have disappeared.  Used the similar lists from my laptop and imported them into my desktop PM and despite the hassles, imported most of the lists and had them in my dropdown menus again.  So I thought.  It was fine until I quit PM and opened it again and they were lost.  Tried searching the forum but couldn't find a solution.  Not sure if a file is missing, not pointed at the right location, etc.  Help!

For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2888

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]