Author Topic: A really stupid question  (Read 1482 times)

Offline charlesk

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
A really stupid question
« on: August 15, 2021, 04:52:45 PM »
I should know this, but I cannot find an answer on the web. I have Photo Mechanic running on two computers, my desktop and a Microsoft Surface Pro. I am a new user of Photo Mechanic so I am still developing my structured keyword list. I have the list I want (for now) on my Surface. How do I transfer it to my desktop, and back, as I keep adding to it?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: A really stupid question
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 09:22:36 AM »
I should know this, but I cannot find an answer on the web. I have Photo Mechanic running on two computers, my desktop and a Microsoft Surface Pro. I am a new user of Photo Mechanic so I am still developing my structured keyword list. I have the list I want (for now) on my Surface. How do I transfer it to my desktop, and back, as I keep adding to it?

Use the Save button in the Structured Keywords panel on the system with the latest data.  Copy the saved file to the other system and use the Load button to load it.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline charlesk

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: A really stupid question
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 02:10:07 PM »
Use the Save button in the Structured Keywords panel on the system with the latest data.  Copy the saved file to the other system and use the Load button to load it.

Thanks, Kirk. I did it once almost three months ago and then forgot how.