Author Topic: open in current contact sheet  (Read 3629 times)

Offline mbbphoto

• View Profile
open in current contact sheet
« on: April 30, 2007, 08:12:10 PM »
In PM 4.5 Mac OS 10.4.8

Sometimes when I use 'open in current contact sheet' command for a folder on the same drive as the primary folder it opens a new tab instead.

What are the parameters for the 'open in current contact sheet' command???

Marc
Marc

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: open in current contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 08:21:48 PM »
Marc,

In PM 4.5 Mac OS 10.4.8

Sometimes when I use 'open in current contact sheet' command for a folder on the same drive as the primary folder it opens a new tab instead.

What are the parameters for the 'open in current contact sheet' command???

There are no parameters.  It should just work.  Can you give me some example paths that you can use to reproduce the problem?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline mbbphoto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 07:42:01 AM »
There are no parameters.  It should just work.  Can you give me some example paths that you can use to reproduce the problem?

Seems to be a corruption of some sort that occurs when the program has been open for a while OR if you already have a tab of the folder open (ie PM doesnt like to have two contact sheets of the same images open at the same time).
Marc

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:22:27 AM »

Seems to be a corruption of some sort that occurs when the program has been open for a while OR if you already have a tab of the folder open (ie PM doesnt like to have two contact sheets of the same images open at the same time).

That last part is absolutely true.  It would be very dangerous for PM to have the same set of images open in two separate contact sheets.  So we don't allow it at all.

-Kirk