Author Topic: Full screen preview doesn't keep state of right side panel after restart  (Read 1257 times)

Offline mhobi

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hello

I open a preview window of an image and then hide both side panels with the 'F' key, PM+ remembers to hide the panels when I close the preview window and open another preview window. But when I restart PM+, the preview window always shows the right side panel (with the 'Info', 'Crop', 'Zoom' info). The state of the left side panel with the thumbails is kept correctly. PM+ should also keep the state of the right side panel (hidden or shown) after a restart.
I am using macOS 11.5.2 and PM+ 6.0, build 6026.

Thanks and regards
Michael

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Michael,

I open a preview window of an image and then hide both side panels with the 'F' key, PM+ remembers to hide the panels when I close the preview window and open another preview window. But when I restart PM+, the preview window always shows the right side panel (with the 'Info', 'Crop', 'Zoom' info). The state of the left side panel with the thumbails is kept correctly. PM+ should also keep the state of the right side panel (hidden or shown) after a restart.
I am using macOS 11.5.2 and PM+ 6.0, build 6026.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Kirk