Author Topic: Multiple tumbnails  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Roger Vikstrom

• freelance photographer from Stockholm Sweden
    • View Profile
    • RVBILD
Multiple tumbnails
« on: September 27, 2021, 01:47:35 AM »
In PM+ i have some images duplicates in catalog. Photo Mechanic Plus Version 6.0, build 6026 (6de4c1a) and IOS Big Sur 11,6
I have tryed to reindex catalog but is no different still duplicates in catalog. In the original file  is only one Image.
/Roger

One more thing The duplicated thumbnail info is in sRGB and  the other one  is Adobe RGB 1998
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:15:42 AM by Roger Vikstrom »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Multiple tumbnails
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 01:10:43 PM »
Roger,

In PM+ i have some images duplicates in catalog. Photo Mechanic Plus Version 6.0, build 6026 (6de4c1a) and IOS Big Sur 11,6
I have tryed to reindex catalog but is no different still duplicates in catalog. In the original file  is only one Image.
/Roger

One more thing The duplicated thumbnail info is in sRGB and  the other one  is Adobe RGB 1998

How many catalogs do you have?

-Kirk

Offline Roger Vikstrom

• View Profile
    • RVBILD
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 01:04:53 AM »
Only one with 95907 images catalog on two volumes NAS and it could be images in the same folder, some appears twice and some only one time. The green dot is Adobe RGB 1998 and the yellow is sRGB  the original is Adobe RGB and its only one Image

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 09:24:19 AM »
Roger,

Have you tried doing a Catalog Sync?  Reindexing won't help.

Try a Catalog Sync in Full sync mode.  If the problem still persists, select the items with yellow indicators and remove them from the catalog.

-Kirk

Offline Roger Vikstrom

• View Profile
    • RVBILD
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 09:47:36 AM »
Yes several times, no success >:( I deleted the folder and scan to catalog again that worked out well. The problem is  i knox there is several places there the problem is . So if there is no quick fix  i have to go thru 95 000 images :'(

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 09:17:39 AM »
Roger,

Yes several times, no success >:( I deleted the folder and scan to catalog again that worked out well. The problem is  i knox there is several places there the problem is . So if there is no quick fix  i have to go thru 95 000 images :'(

When you select the image with a green indicator, what is the path displayed in the status bar at the bottom of the window?
When you select the image with a yellow indicator, what is the path displayed in the status bar at the bottom of the window?

-Kirk