Author Topic: set info text  (Read 1367 times)

Offline stewart

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
set info text
« on: September 29, 2021, 09:13:00 AM »
I would like t o see image dimensions shown when I right-click a thumbnail in a contact sheet. I have searched and the only thing I can find is to use variables, But that seems to be referring to camera info, and it doesn't show up when I right click a thumbnail. What am I doing wrong?
Stewart

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: set info text
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 09:45:34 AM »
Stewart,

I would like t o see image dimensions shown when I right-click a thumbnail in a contact sheet. I have searched and the only thing I can find is to use variables, But that seems to be referring to camera info, and it doesn't show up when I right click a thumbnail. What am I doing wrong?

Please see:

http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php?title=User_Manual_Flat_View#Info_Variable

Let me know if you have further questions or don't understand the documentation.

-Kirk

Offline Odd Skjaeveland

• View Profile
Re: set info text
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 12:18:16 AM »
...see image dimensions shown when I right-click a thumbnail in a contact sheet.

Just a comment tangential to your question as it does not involve the right-click specified.

Each thumbnail frame in a contact sheet allows for up to 3 user controlled lines under the thumbnail image. I use them for information that I want to see while browsing. That is quite dynamic, so I vary the lines content depending on what I need to see. Right now the Preferences->Contact Sheet Thumbnail section has Labels: "Name + 2 labels" selected, and I have set Label 1: {year4}-{month0}-{day0} {time} and Label 2: {w}x{h}. That second label displays the pixel dimensions under each thumbnail image.
--
Odd S.