Author Topic: Caption Font & Size  (Read 5146 times)

Offline amdaddio

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Daddio Photography
Caption Font & Size
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:58:52 AM »
Hello,
I'm curious how I can change the Font and the Font Size for the "Caption" section under "Simple Viewer Attributes" when creating a Web Gallery using the Simple Viewer flash viewer gallery? Is it possible to change these? I haven't been able to change either. Only the header and footer seem to change... any info will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Caption Font & Size
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 06:20:38 AM »
Andy,
I'm curious how I can change the Font and the Font Size for the "Caption" section under "Simple Viewer Attributes" when creating a Web Gallery using the Simple Viewer flash viewer gallery? Is it possible to change these? I haven't been able to change either. Only the header and footer seem to change... any info will be appreciated.

I didn't add any controls to control the Font and Font size for the caption text because the SimpleViewer doesn't provide any way to specify those settings.  Try contacting Felix Turner and ask him if it would be possible to add that capability.  If he can add it on his end, then I would gladly provide controls for it in our SimpleViewer template in Photo Mechanic.

-Kirk