Author Topic: request for right click addition  (Read 5231 times)

Offline fearless

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
request for right click addition
« on: May 02, 2007, 09:34:15 AM »
Can "Move to" be added to right click?  useful when sorting. 

thanks
Cealy

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: request for right click addition
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 10:03:48 AM »
Cealy,

Can "Move to" be added to right click?  useful when sorting. 

Move to where?  Is this in the contact sheet?  Favorites?  Navigator?

-Kirk

Offline fearless

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 01:32:53 PM »
should have named it "Move photo" as in "Copy photo" and "Delete photo" already on the right click.  Both in contact sheet and preview mode. 

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 02:28:45 PM »
should have named it "Move photo" as in "Copy photo" and "Delete photo" already on the right click.  Both in contact sheet and preview mode. 

There is allready a "Move Photo (delete original)" option in the "Copy Photo" dialog. I don't find it obvious for the first time, but one can get used to it. I have no problem with it.

However I would ask for an easyer target folder selection. For example the default target folder selected should be the currently used folder (if only one used for the Contact Sheet) as usually I create a new one inside it, or in its parent folder, and it can be a pain in the ass to navigate through that many subfolders to reach the one I use for the contact sheet.

And as mentioned in different topics a simple text path entry would be also very helpful to simplify using complex paths. And of course it would be really good to ask for the folder to be created if it didn't exist especially if variables can be used. (But allready said, so I don't continue, but hope to see it come true soon.)
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com