Photo Mechanic > Support

Location data not displayed in some on contact sheet

(1/3) > >>

pm_sgp:
Hi,

Newbie to photo mechanic.
I have been trying to get location data ( place, city, country, GPS boolean) displayed in the contact sheet photos.
I have tried all possible variable.
I am not able to display the above parameters in most photos. Some of them displays place alone. However other photos taken in the same place has no location data displayed.
The GPS boolean displays 1 in all the photos though.
So GPS data exists but the contact sheet labels does not display location info.

THanks for your help in anticipation

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: pm_sgp on November 25, 2021, 03:23:48 AM ---Newbie to photo mechanic.
I have been trying to get location data ( place, city, country, GPS boolean) displayed in the contact sheet photos.
I have tried all possible variable.
I am not able to display the above parameters in most photos. Some of them displays place alone. However other photos taken in the same place has no location data displayed.
The GPS boolean displays 1 in all the photos though.
So GPS data exists but the contact sheet labels does not display location info.
--- End quote ---

Specifically, what variables are you using for your labels?

-Kirk

pm_sgp:
Hi Kirk,

I have tried pretty much all locational variables ( not at the same time but one after another)  lctk, cttk, sttk, cntk, cctk, loc, cnty,
IN one amoung 50, it displays lctk but not in any other although the GPS latlong data exists

Cheers

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: pm_sgp on November 26, 2021, 05:28:03 AM ---I have tried pretty much all locational variables ( not at the same time but one after another)  lctk, cttk, sttk, cntk, cctk, loc, cnty,
IN one amoung 50, it displays lctk but not in any other although the GPS latlong data exists

--- End quote ---

Please post an image that doesn't display the information.  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your sample image.

Thanks,

-Kirk

pm_sgp:
Hi Kirk,

Here is a picture that does not display the location details. The 1 you see in the centre is the GPS Data boolean. THe second one shows the location. The only one amongst 100s that does not show the location

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version