Photo Mechanic Plus > Support

Browse doesn't work well

(1/7) > >>

Soizic:
hello
Browse does not update the new folders and yet all the photos are there.

(Mac M1 Monterey)

seangallison:
I also have a problem with Browse. The Cntrl click to browse a multiple selection does not work. If I select images from a specific date and then add the PSD types for example - browse returns ALL PSD from ALL dates?

Hayo Baan:
Hmm, do you both have an M1 Mac? Browsing seems to work fine on my (Intel) Mac with Monterey.

seangallison:
I am on Windows 11.....Dell XPS15.....Browse works for only a single selection. It doesn't allow for more than one attribute to be selected even though the documentation says you should be able to make multiple choices.

seangallison:
So I gave up with Browse and tried Filter instead. I have an external monitor as well as my laptop and whereas I thought that Filter was also not working as I could only have one selection, each time I added another selection it came as Keywords and when I tried to change it by the drop down list, nothing happened........until I noticed that way over on the top left corner of the attached monitor......there was the list of drop down items. If I move the program over to the monitor - the dropdown doesn't appear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version