Author Topic: Cropping and less use of trackpad  (Read 1097 times)

Offline ulrik

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Cropping and less use of trackpad
« on: December 04, 2021, 07:51:20 AM »
Hi,

I photographed a football game yesterday when a snowstorm arrived!

Its very difficult to send photos no matter what but when I have to use the trackpad (I use a mac) it becomes even more difficult.

Ingest, automatically, and choosing the photos, arrows, going to preview and captions, CMD U and I and sending them are all ok. Only problem is that some cant be done with one hand. So it would be nice with either choosing our own like Capture One or 1 key one for main. If copy could be c and paste x, z for save, upload and next under IPTC, I would save time and give me time to focus on photographing. Some actions packed games, we miss goals because of that especially when bad weather.

Which brings me to cropping which, as far as I can see, doesnt have any shortcuts, which means a mess with gloves on and maybe wet trackpad. Would there be a way to add keyboard actions to cropping? On some camera you can do cropping and you toogle through aspects ratios, horizontal and then moving around the crop. If there could be a small shortcut menu for these it would assist a lot.

Enjoy the weekend and thanks for the fantastic programme.

Ulrik

Offline ulrik

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Cropping and less use of trackpad
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 08:06:03 AM »
One follow up as Im trying to do as many things with just shortcuts.

Under IPTC info the arrow keys doesnt seem to do anything. There might be a reason but going from photo to photo when going left and right and up and down the text boxes would be nice.

Thanks and sorry for disturbing on a Saturday...