Author Topic: PM* is freezes  (Read 872 times)

Offline mago

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM* is freezes
« on: January 11, 2022, 01:58:13 AM »
Hello:

I am having problems with PM +, it hangs, does not work, starts fine, something some changes, but then it hangs.

It started to happen with Windows 10, which happened that it stopped updating the catalog, did not include new folders after scanning, or was frozen.

I have upgraded to Windows 11, with a new PC, I could not use the old catalog, I had the same problems, consequently I created a new one and imported all my file.

At the moment it imports the new folders, but after a while, it freezes, I can't select any photos (or yes, until it freezes) or change to collections, filter, ... now that I'm typing in the browser, I minimize Google Chrome, I go back to PM, I can switch between photos, but if I want to select collections, I can't, it does nothing, and when I go back to the photos, I can't change the selection of them anymore , I go back to Chrome, I minimize it and it repeats the same with PM +

PM + is up to date, the same Windows and the resources of the PC are very high (it is new, Intel 11th generation processor, 32 DDR5 RAM, 12 Gb graphics card, ....) Something is wrong, possibly on my computer, but not I know what it is.

I would like some guidance to fix the problem

Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM* is freezes
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 09:06:09 AM »
For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2888

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]

They will troubleshoot the problem with you directly.

-Kirk

Offline mago

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: PM* is freezes
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 09:14:49 AM »
Ok, gracias