Author Topic: HTML Export in 4.5.1  (Read 2803 times)

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
HTML Export in 4.5.1
« on: May 04, 2007, 04:44:27 AM »
Quote from: Kirk in the Announcments
* Added new capabilities to the PM Classic HTML exporter (added "All" link), and when there is only one index page the navigation links are omitted.  Also fixed index links from full-size pages to link back to the index page they came from instead of the main index page.

This doesn't work for me - links from full-size pages still go back to the main page 1 index.

PS Thanks for making the "next tab" command wrap when you get to the last one!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: HTML Export in 4.5.1
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 05:20:24 PM »
Sam,

Quote from: Kirk in the Announcments
* Added new capabilities to the PM Classic HTML exporter (added "All" link), and when there is only one index page the navigation links are omitted.  Also fixed index links from full-size pages to link back to the index page they came from instead of the main index page.

This doesn't work for me - links from full-size pages still go back to the main page 1 index.

It works for me.  Is it possible that you have exported into a folder that you exported into previously and the browser has cached the HTML?  Holding down the Option key and clicking the Reload button will force it to re-read the file from disk (or request it from the server again.)

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
Re: HTML Export in 4.5.1
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 12:17:18 PM »
I've just worked out what I'd done wrong.  I have an edited copy of the PM Classic exporter in my custom templates folder, but it was not properly renamed, so PM found two exporters with the same name, and used the custom one instead of the built-in one.