Author Topic: Updated PM6 Plus Interface from PM5: Missing Upload Button and Search Field  (Read 916 times)

Offline dougstroud

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Just began using PM 6 Plus. The main window of PM5 has an upload button (globe with an arrow)  and search field ("search my mac") in the upper right corner to the left of "manage colors. These two buttons have either been moved or removed from the main window of PM6 Plus. If these two items, upload button and search field exist, could you direct me where do they now reside?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Doug,

Just began using PM 6 Plus. The main window of PM5 has an upload button (globe with an arrow)  and search field ("search my mac") in the upper right corner to the left of "manage colors. These two buttons have either been moved or removed from the main window of PM6 Plus. If these two items, upload button and search field exist, could you direct me where do they now reside?

The upload button has no equivalent.

The Search my Mac is at the top of the Favorites/Navigator/Tasks pane on the left side of the Contact Sheet window.  If you have collapsed that pane, expanding it (by dragging the splitter to the right) should reveal it.

That said, if you're using Photo Mechanic Plus, the Search feature in the Organizer is far more capable than the Spotlight search.

-Kirk