Author Topic: Editing tagged images  (Read 1080 times)

Offline andymills

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Editing tagged images
« on: February 04, 2022, 01:58:47 PM »
When viewing only tagged images F3, I select one and then press F1 to see the adjoining frames, the contact sheet jumps to the middle of the contact sheet and the selected image is no longer in view. Is there a preference I can set to stop this from happening. I am using Version 6.0, build 6245 (14de08a) on a M1 Mac. Thx in advance. andy

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Editing tagged images
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 03:09:49 PM »
I am not able to reproduce this. When I switch from the Tagged view to the All view, the item that is selected in the Tagged view is always in the last row that is visible on the contact sheet (unless of course that isn't possible due to window size and thumbnails size, then it is higher up in the view). I don't think any preference modifies this behavior but I have uploaded a screenshot of my contact sheet preferences in case you'd like to compare

Offline andymills

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 03:37:05 PM »
Thanks for the quick response. I set my preferences exactly the same, but the contact sheet continues to jump to the front of the folder when I toggle between Tagged F3 and All F1.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 03:53:28 PM »
Andy,

Thanks for the quick response. I set my preferences exactly the same, but the contact sheet continues to jump to the front of the folder when I toggle between Tagged F3 and All F1.

Can you post two screenshots (in JPEG format please) :

1) What your Contact Sheet window looks like with the isolated image selected.
2) What it looks like when you show all images (F1).

Please include the entire window.  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshots.

Thanks,

-Kirk