Author Topic: Rotate CW/CCW Buttons No longer Work  (Read 808 times)

Offline Tom R

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Rotate CW/CCW Buttons No longer Work
« on: April 26, 2022, 06:33:53 PM »
I am running Photo Mechanic Plus Version 6.0, build 6424 (aa9739e) on an iMac Desktop, running Catalina 10.15.7. With the latest update (sometime last week?), I notice that Landscape images cannot be rotated Left/Right to Portrait orientations when appropriate. Attempting to invoke the same commands from the appropriate drop-down menu does not work either.

I manually rotate these images in the Finder and when Photo Mechanic regains the focus the images are then rotated ... if this is helpful.

No bit deal--I just rotate during the scan, or when scanning batches, rotate within the Finder .... .

Tom R.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Rotate CW/CCW Buttons No longer Work
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 07:40:09 PM »
Tom,

I am running Photo Mechanic Plus Version 6.0, build 6424 (aa9739e) on an iMac Desktop, running Catalina 10.15.7. With the latest update (sometime last week?), I notice that Landscape images cannot be rotated Left/Right to Portrait orientations when appropriate. Attempting to invoke the same commands from the appropriate drop-down menu does not work either.

I manually rotate these images in the Finder and when Photo Mechanic regains the focus the images are then rotated ... if this is helpful.

No bit deal--I just rotate during the scan, or when scanning batches, rotate within the Finder .... .

It's an unfortunate bug that was introduced in the 6424 build.  The last build (6375) did not have that problem.  You can get it and any of the other builds here:

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?board=15.0

A new build that addresses this problem and a few others will arrive in the next day or two.

-Kirk