Author Topic: Browse -> keywords disappeared  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Browse -> keywords disappeared
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2022, 08:57:30 AM »
Michael,

I see the problem in the code now.  It only preloads when you're searching metadata.  A filename only search doesn't preload and it's still possible that the images that haven't been seen don't yet have their filenames either.

A workaround until I fix the problem would be to set the Metadata checkbox, and then uncheck all of the fields (so that they won't end up being considered) and then do the Find.  It should then preload and proceed with the finding.

-Kirk

Offline michaelbothager

• View Profile
Re: Browse -> keywords disappeared
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2022, 09:02:47 AM »
Kirk,

Michael,

I see the problem in the code now.  It only preloads when you're searching metadata.  A filename only search doesn't preload and it's still possible that the images that haven't been seen don't yet have their filenames either.

A workaround until I fix the problem would be to set the Metadata checkbox, and then uncheck all of the fields (so that they won't end up being considered) and then do the Find.  It should then preload and proceed with the finding.

-Kirk

Thank you.

Indeed it works. Now a small dialig box flashes briefly in the background, and all 68 files are selected.

Have a great weekend when you get around to it.

/Michael