Author Topic: Errors & Warnings  (Read 655 times)

Offline Jon Paul Davidson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Errors & Warnings
« on: May 11, 2022, 09:56:59 PM »
I placed a folder full of folders which together contain several thousand images on a new external drive and under "Catalog management" selected "new catalog".  I gave it a new name that PM+ had not seen before.  I then check both "Search" & "Add/Modify". Something is happening, but i have no idea what it is.  The only thing I see happening is the "Errors & Warnings" window is totally filling up with something I cannot decipher.  The attachment is a screenshot of the window just after it has advanced to a new set of what appears to be the same thing--at least I can see the word "failed" in the text of every line.  What is going on?  I am just wanting to create an entirely new catalog on an entirely new drive for a bunch of images that were cataloged at one time before on another drive that failed.  The old catalog does not show anywhere, which is what I wanted. I am leaving it running all night and hope I will have a working catalog for my images by morning.  Thanks for any explanation you can send. 

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Errors & Warnings
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 06:45:38 AM »
For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2888

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]