Author Topic: iCloud not showing in navigator window  (Read 863 times)

Offline JonHob

• View Profile
iCloud not showing in navigator window
« on: July 04, 2022, 01:15:56 PM »
I've just bought a 2021 16" MBP running Monterey 12.4 and I'm in the process of setting it up the same as my 2015 MBP running PM5.

For some reason, I cannot seem to get iCloud in the Navigator window. I've previously had it showing in my old MBP. Am I doing something wrong or, will it no longer show?

I'm using Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 6496 (19d779b).

Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: iCloud not showing in navigator window
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 09:01:30 AM »
Jon,

I've just bought a 2021 16" MBP running Monterey 12.4 and I'm in the process of setting it up the same as my 2015 MBP running PM5.

For some reason, I cannot seem to get iCloud in the Navigator window. I've previously had it showing in my old MBP. Am I doing something wrong or, will it no longer show?

I'm using Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 6496 (19d779b).

I don't recall iCloud ever showing up in the Navigator.  There never has been any specific support for iCloud added to Photo Mechanic.  That said, you can drag and drop a folder in your iCloud onto the Favorites and it will show up there and can be opened.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline JonHob

• View Profile
Re: iCloud not showing in navigator window
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 12:36:39 PM »
Hi Kirk

Thanks for your reply.

YOu have me thinking now. I wonder if I dragged the actual folder into PM. The folder named 2021/22 Football is in my iCloud and I thought the actual iCloud folder was showing.

I will try dragging the folder and see what happens.

Thanks again