Author Topic: Watermarks  (Read 6362 times)

Offline BKPhotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Bruce Kennedy Photography
Watermarks
« on: May 19, 2006, 08:53:43 PM »
Kirk,

I found out how to use the "watermark" function (as part of "save as"). However, no matter what I do, I can not get the watermark to center on the image. I have selected "center" from the drop down menu, and I have used the space bar to move {copyright} to the middle of the text box. No matter what settings I use, the watermark is towards the left margin of the image. This is the same regardless if I am saving the full image or have cropped the image. I have set the save as stats to "crop" "300 resolution" and fit to box 2100x1500.

Changes colors and fonts works fine.

Any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks!!!

I am using a Macbook Pro [OS x 10.4.6] and PM 4.4.3

Bruce

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Watermarks
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 10:16:07 PM »
I found out how to use the "watermark" function (as part of "save as"). However, no matter what I do, I can not get the watermark to center on the image. I have selected "center" from the drop down menu, and I have used the space bar to move {copyright} to the middle of the text box. No matter what settings I use, the watermark is towards the left margin of the image. This is the same regardless if I am saving the full image or have cropped the image. I have set the save as stats to "crop" "300 resolution" and fit to box 2100x1500.

Changes colors and fonts works fine.

Any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks!!!

I am using a Macbook Pro [OS x 10.4.6] and PM 4.4.3

Unfortunately the Watermarking feature is horribly broken in 4.4.3.  When 4.4.3.1 is released, all should be well.

-Kirk

Offline BKPhotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Bruce Kennedy Photography
Re: Watermarks
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 05:26:21 AM »
Thanks!!!

You guys do a great job.

Bruce