Author Topic: ingest set for capture time always swithcing back to file name upon ingest  (Read 702 times)

Offline matturbach

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hi guys-

Starting to use this amazing program more and more even though I am a hobby motorsport/sports photographer.  I basically use it to just help me cull photos to edit, but fill out the metadata fields for good practice.  I am a casual user.

Before I click "ingest", as I am setting up my parameters and metadata I have the ingest set to "capture time", as I am learning to swing 2 cameras.  Upon clicking ingest it automatically switches to "filename" and I have to stop the ingest, click on "capture time" again, then ingest again.  I have to do this 100% of the time.  Any clues?

Matt

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
It sounds like you are wanting a Contact Sheet that is opened during an Ingest to sort by Capture Time, rather than by filename. You can change the default sort method in Contact Sheet Preferences.

If that's not it, can you show us a screenshot of how you have the Ingest set to "capture time"? Capture Time doesn't appear anywhere on the Ingest window, so I am wondering what setting you are changing.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 12:04:32 PM by ahoward »