Author Topic: Feature request: for Nikon Z9 users filter for uploaded pictures from camera  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Imbesi68

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hello, please consider the possibility to search pictures uploaded from camera. In the Z9 network menu there is an option "upload marking": "if select it on add a timestamp to the pictures on the camera memory card giving the time of upload. The timestamp can be viewed using NX Studio Nikon software". In the ingest menu it may be useful to ingest only the sended pictures, or in the main window to view the sended pictures. Thanks

Offline Jeff Vogan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I am not sure that I understand exactly what you are trying to do.  If you are looking for a way to see in PM which images you have already uploaded from the camera, you could lock the images that you sent from the cameras, then inly ingest the locked images into PM.

Offline alphapix

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Jeff - I'm guessing its a bit like the Sony A1 - the camera doesn't tag the files as you send them - so its an extra step to also lock them - would be nice to be able to tag / upload on one button like canon. I think its more an issue with Nikon / Sony than PM though.