Author Topic: Light Mode for PMP?  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Maripat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Light Mode for PMP?
« on: September 28, 2022, 05:16:23 AM »
Does the main interface have a Light Mode? I know I can change the colors on the dialog boxes. I'm looking to change the very dark gray to a light gray. Thanks.
Maripat

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Light Mode for PMP?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 03:05:33 PM »
Depends on which OS you are using. The setting differs slightly on MacOS and Windows, but the very last option on the Accessibility section of Photo Mechanic's Preferences gives you the choice of using Photo Mechanic's light mode or dark mode. On MacOS this affects the dialog and message boxes (not the Contact Sheet and Preview windows, which are always a darker gray), on Windows it affects all of Photo Mechanic's windows.

Offline Maripat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 04:07:36 AM »
Thanks, yes I'm on a Mac, so I suppose it's only the preview and dialog windows.
Dark mode is a strain for me. I'm learning to use PMP for my main photo management tool, so this is a bummer.
Maripat

Offline Photo_op

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 02:13:08 AM »
Thanks, yes I'm on a Mac, so I suppose it's only the preview and dialog windows.
Dark mode is a strain for me. I'm learning to use PMP for my main photo management tool, so this is a bummer.
Maripat

Couldn’t agree more! Should be an option, FWIW!
MacMini, 8 Meg RAM, OS X 10.8.2, PM 5, Lightroom 4.2, Sony 580, Fuji X10

Offline krakouer

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2023, 04:08:27 PM »
Even better would for it to switch to light or dark mode depending on the OS' setting. It's very useufl working between day and nights :)